Amazon.com Price: $67.99 (as of 2018-02-23 10:48:51 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The new Garmin eTrex will fit in the palm of your hand, but its small size doesn’t skimp on any features you’ve come to expect from Garmin. It has a 12-channel GPS receiver – eliminating worries about tight satellite lock in dense tree cover or in big waves. All buttons are located on either side of the unit, allowing for simple, one-handed operation that won’t obstruct your view of the display. Stores up to 500 user waypoints with graphic icons. Garmin’s exclusive TracBack feature reverses your track log to help you navigate your way back home. Animated graphics that will help you identify your marked waypoints quickly and easily. The eTrex is completely waterproof so it can take an accidental splash or dunk in the water and still continue to perform. Runs for 18 hours on two AA batteries. Its bright yellow case will make it easy to find in a boat or backpack. Measures only 4.4″H x 2.0″W x 1.2″D.
- Global positioning system (GPS) receiver continuously tracks and uses up to 12 satellites
- Calculates current and average speed, time of sunrise and sunset, trip distance, and more
- Automatic track log–10 saved tracks let you retrace your path in both directions
- Tough waterproof case; runs for 18 hours on 2 AA batteries
- Compatible with optional Garmin MapSource software for downloading trip and waypoint data (not map compatible)
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!