Amazon.com Price: $335.00 (as of 2017-11-21 00:53:42 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. Montana 600 features a bold 4 in. color touchscreen dual orientation display and supports multiple mapping options like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K. Montana has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Buy the auto mount and a City Navigator NT map and it’ll give you spoken turn-by-turn driving directions. It’s big. It’s versatile. It’s tough. It earned the name Montana.
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Bright 4″ sunlight readable touchscreen color display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.
- Both durable and waterproof, Montana 600 is built to withstand the elements.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!