Amazon.com Price: $133.99 (as of 2017-09-22 02:48:49 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Triton 300 is so easy to use that its user manual may never make it out of the box. It reinvents handheld GPS by combining exclusive compatibility with National Geographic TOPO!® maps, new Magellan VantagePoint¿ content management software, a rugged, waterproof design, and the essential feature set that outdoor enthusiasts need and expect.
- Pre-loaded base maps and compatible third-party maps identify
major rivers, lakes, cities, and other geographical boundaries
- 2.2″ (5.59 cm) full-color display delivers vivid imagery
in the field.
- Extremely rugged and waterproof to IPX-7 standards
- AA batteries provide a readily available power source
- SiRFstarIII¿ delivers the fastest GPS position acquisition
in the industry
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!