Amazon.com Price: $223.85 (as of 2017-11-21 00:43:09 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Triton 500 is so easy to use that its user manual may never make it out of the box. It reinvents handheld GPS by combining exclusive compatibility with National Geographic TOPO!® maps, new Magellan VantagePoint¿ content management software, a rugged, waterproof design, and the superior feature set that outdoor enthusiasts need and expect
- Accurate Bearings: A simple-to-use, 3-axis electronic compass delivers stationary heading and bearing at any altitude
- Weather Predictions: An embedded barometer allows customers to track pressure and altitude changes
- Memory Boost: Storing data, including additional maps, terrain, and geocache data is easy with the Triton 500¿s SD card slot
- Detailed Maps: Pre-loaded base maps and compatible third-party maps identify major rivers, lakes, cities, and other geographical boundaries
- Crystal Clear Graphics: 2.2″ (5.59 cm) full-color display delivers vivid imagery in the field.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!